When this popped up on my Facebook stream, I admit I felt it deserved further investigation. The teaser said it featured two stars from The Bachelor showing their Cirque du Soleil skills. I love those pliable clowns wearing all that makeup. The Cirque performers are talented too.
How could I resist?
I clicked, viewed, and realized it’s as sensible as a picture of me tossing a crumpled piece of paper showing my skill of throwing 100MPH fastballs. Stupid. In the picture, Tenley and Kypton (ew, their names even annoy me) are playing a dumb game of airplane that children play. It’s not cute; it’s dangerous.
Sure, the picture shows Tennie beaming as she soars over freakishly strong Kyppie, but we all need to know what happened next!
- She fell and smashed the dog, which means no more dog-sitting jobs for the talented duo.
- One of her earrings came loose and lodged itself in Kyppie’s throat.
- She took it up a notch by adding the other fun game of letting a spit pendulum hang toward his face and sucking it back just before it touches his nose.
- She fell backward and smashed the TV.
- They realized a strange person was in the home kneeling next to them while holding a camera and simultaneously screamed.
- Tennie noticed that Kyppie left his “god damn sneakers” under the sofa again.
- Kyppie realized his pink toenail polish could use some retouching.
- They chest-bumped and began planning how to spend all the money they were paid for the “exclusive.”
How good was this post?
Click on a star to rate it or just sit there and stare.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: